"Update"

For those of you who check our blog often, I am sorry I haven't posted an update in a while. I want to tell you that it is because I am back to school and life has just been crazy lately, but that isn't the case. Although life is crazy and we are going non-stop, the real reason for no updates is there hasn't been any updates. This Friday our adoption agency is having a conference call with all the families who are adopting from Ethiopia and waiting just like us. They are going to discuss wait times, PAIR (which is the new step to the Ethiopia adoption process that will start in October), and referrals (being matched to a child). Since our adoption agency is on the East Coast and the call is at 3 p.m., Jeffrey and I will still be at work. We will have to wait for our adoption agency to email use the recording of the call instead of listening to it live. Although I am very interested to find out what they have to say, I am dreading this call. Please pray we hear some good news. I will update you on the information once we get the recording. It will probably be sometime next week that we receive the audio. I just wanted to typed a brief update or not so much of an update to keep you all informed.

Thank you for all your love and support.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ethiopia, Welcome to the Family

Parting the Sea Walking on Dry Land Kind of Prayers

The "Lucky" Misconception