Loving Someone You Haven't Met

Loving someone you haven't met can be difficult.

It's not the loving part that is hard. No, that part is easy.

Loving you is so natural. We talk about you, laugh about you, cry over you, pray for you, prepare for you, and dream about you. Loving you is easy, but it's not loving you how I want to love you that is heart breaking.

I want to love you with my eyes and see your beautiful face.

I want to love you with my touch and hold you in my arms.

I want to love you with my voice  and tell you how much I love you.

I want to love you the way I am meant to love you as your mommy. 

I can't wait for the day when we are no longer separated by miles, oceans, paperwork, and time. 

I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ethiopia, Welcome to the Family

The "Lucky" Misconception

Parting the Sea Walking on Dry Land Kind of Prayers