Many of you know of the need, and today, I challenge you to be a part of the solution. Here are a few ways you can help with advocating for orphans.
1. Pray for orphans here in the United States and globally.
2. Find a foster/ adoptive family and figure out a way to love on them.
3. Begin researching foster care in your state.
4. Begin researching adoption and thinking about what that would look like for your family.
5. Consider being a respite family (you would have a child in your home for 1-5 days while a foster family is out of town, needs a break, or has an emergency)
5. Donate to organizations such as ShowHope that help adoptive families financially (They really do!) or organization that help with orphan care.
6. BE CREATIVE and think of your own way to be a part for advocating for these children that God's loves so deeply.