Wasn't expecting that one!

WOW! I really didn't see the emotions of Mother's Day to hit me like they did. I was much more of a mess than I had expected.

I know many people may not view me as a mother, but I really do feel like one. There is a baby growing inside my heart, and I love him/her so dearly. For those of you who have never been to church on Mother's Day, it can be a hard service to attend if you are not with your baby.

I walked out of the service during the part where they recognized all the mothers. Our church prays for mothers who have lost children or are not able to conceive, but it was just a little much for me to be in there. I apologize to those of you who crossed my path on Sunday, and I couldn't hold in the tears. Thank you for being so supportive.

As you can see from the post below, I have a very supportive husband who made the day much better. I also want to thank my dear friend, Tonyell, and my sister for the Mother's Day cards.

Although it was a rough day, I was honored to serve in our church nursery during 1st service and love on babies. I am so ready for Baby Woodson to be here, but it not looking like that is going to happen for a while. Although I am trying to be strong and positive, I do have my weak moments. I just want to thank those of you who were so understanding of how I felt on Mother's Day.

According to adoption trends, it looks like I will probably have to endure at least one more Mother's Day without my baby. I know that all this waiting and pain will all be worth it. Please continue to pray for me and for all mothers who are waiting for their babies to come home.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ethiopia, Welcome to the Family

Parting the Sea Walking on Dry Land Kind of Prayers

The "Lucky" Misconception